Sunday, October 26, 2008

Some pet peeves

#1
So, Fall is a season if I am not mistaken.....but apparently it only happens in certain places-----and Phoenix Arizona is not one of them! It is still in the 90's! That is right---it was like 94 today. I have yet to need a jacket here and it is almost NOVEMBER! I miss having seasons.....I like having the weather change. I also like wearing jackets....it is fun to me! Anyway, maybe by December I will need a light jacket.

#2
Random people criticizing me when I swaddle Lily up. "Does she like that?" "Why are you doing that?" "It looks like you are hurting her." ETC, ETC, ETC. The only way the kid will sleep is if she is swaddled! She likes it. We are not purposely trying to torture our kid----and why do people feel the need to comment about it anyway?

Okay, I think that is all. Here are some cute pics of the goob.

Her first time in the crib....she didn't sleep there, but we thought we would let her try it out!



She fell asleep while in the bathtub. She was pretty mad when I took her out!Her she is kicking it in the bumbo...she doesn't love it yet....but she will!

Here is a video of the goob excited!

2 comments:

TwinkleBee said...

lol, the best part is hearing the parents in the background begging for the smile :) Hehe Good effort Rob! She is so cute! Kev says hi too. HOpe school is going well!

Deanna said...

What cute pictures!!! I can't believe she fell asleep in the tub! Too cute. We had a bumbo - If I'd a known you wanted one, I'd given you ours! Tanner used it quite a bit, but Taylor despised the thing. i have to agree with you about having seasons...and besides that, I have too many sweaters to move to a warmer climate! Have fun with that!