Sunday, October 26, 2008

7 Random Things

7 Random Things About Me

1. I usually put on my pajamas/sweats around 6 or 7 at night----anytime after that I just don't want to have normal pants on anymore.
2. I still like Care Bears....I have a lot of them---when we have a real nursery I am hoping to do it in Care Bear style!
3. I am getting gray hairs---quite a significant amount---at age 23---that is right. I have a lot of years of getting my hair dyed in front of me.
4. I have never had a pet....and I don't have any real desire to change that anytime soon.
5. When people call me anything but my name----i.e., Shanna, Shannon, Sheri, anything that starts with a sh-----I get REALLY annoyed. My name is Sharon. (Side note---one time in college, a guy repeatedly called me Shannon and I always got really mad. One day he was like "What is the big deal?" Um, hello that is not my name. So, his name was Nathan----I started calling him Bill and then asked him "What is the big deal?" It was funny!)
6. I miss having real tv---I loved watching the Food Network.
7. I can't wait to move back closer to my family!

If you feel the need to tell 7 Random Things about yourself...knock yourself out!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I do the same thing with sweats/pajamas. When I come home from work I don't want to wear my work clothes anymore, so I just change into them instead of putting jeans on.

Becky said...

sharon- there were cookies left on your door by i don't know who. i wasn't sure if i should take care of them for you guys, so i did. i hope that's ok. i will make you some fresh ones upon your return. have so much fun! i hope the lillie girl behaved herself for the drive.