Monday, October 20, 2008

Iserenity....my new love

I have a new love.
I met it about a week ago.
Last night, I decided to try it out for an even longer period of time.

It is called ISerenity.....and it helped my baby sleep from 9:30pm to 3am with her swing right next to the computer all night....wowzers! Miracles never cease.


Lily's favorite flavor is the Droning Dryer.

http://www.iserenity.com/environments.htm

4 comments:

Ashley Wray said...

What a neat website, hey, whatever works to get them to sleep I'm all for! Glad to hear your getting some rest!

Emily said...

I am glad you have found a way to get Lily to sleep. I hope she'll keep that up. I'm so excited to meet her!

MortFamily said...

Man,I gotta try it!

Heather@Women in the Scriptures said...

OH!!!! I am SO excited about this website. When Asher was frist born I looked EVERYWHERE to find a recorded sound of a blow dryer but couldn't find one. For the first 4 months of his life it was the ONLY way we could get him to sleep. We went through TWO blow dryers. It is great to know that this website exists!