# of trips to Emergency Room: 1
# 0f Nights spent in Hospital: 3
# of Gall Stone Attacks: 4
# of Vicodin Prescriptions: 3
# of restless nights: 42
# of loads of laundry: 35
# of diapers: countless
# of trips to Babies R Us: 15
# of pounds lost by me: 35 (I gained 25 with Lily, so I have lost an additional 10 pounds! Yippee! And before you comment and say you hate me.....I probably still weigh more than most of you because I was bigger before---so no I hate you comments left please! I am just trying to get back to my healthy normal!)
# of pounds gained by Lily: 2.5
# of new gray hairs: 18
Approximate amount of medical bills: $15,000 (Thank goodness for insurance!)
Times I have cried: 12
Times I have felt overwhelmed: 127
How cute I think my baby is on a scale of 1 to 10----100
How many people have commented on her hair: 111
# of D batteries for the swing: 8
# 0f Nights spent in Hospital: 3
# of Gall Stone Attacks: 4
# of Vicodin Prescriptions: 3
# of restless nights: 42
# of loads of laundry: 35
# of diapers: countless
# of trips to Babies R Us: 15
# of pounds lost by me: 35 (I gained 25 with Lily, so I have lost an additional 10 pounds! Yippee! And before you comment and say you hate me.....I probably still weigh more than most of you because I was bigger before---so no I hate you comments left please! I am just trying to get back to my healthy normal!)
# of pounds gained by Lily: 2.5
# of new gray hairs: 18
Approximate amount of medical bills: $15,000 (Thank goodness for insurance!)
Times I have cried: 12
Times I have felt overwhelmed: 127
How cute I think my baby is on a scale of 1 to 10----100
How many people have commented on her hair: 111
# of D batteries for the swing: 8
Having an adorable new baby in our house that brings more joy, laughter, peace, and love into our home than I could possibly imagine-----PRICELESS!
3 comments:
Love your list! Too funny, but so true! Ok, for us minus the ER visits and Vicodin prescriptions! Got to love swings, best thing ever invented! Reese has actually transitioned pretty nicely into a crib, but I still keep stocked up on those D batteries! She's a doll, and way to go on your weight loss! I don't hate you, I'm proud, but maybe a little jealous too!
what a CRAZY six weeks. I really hope life calms down and stays calm for you. She really does have cute hair :)
How cute is that?! I am so glad that things are finally starting to be somewhat normal for you.
Post a Comment