It is hard to believe how quickly and how much life changes so quickly when you have a little one to think about and worry about all day. It changes everything about life as far as I am concerned----all for the better. All of the pain and agony and sorrow that comes with being pregnant and delivering a baby are all worth it because of the terrific package that comes out at the end. She has enriched our lives, marriage, and family for the better. She has us both completely wrapped around her tiny little fingers.
Thanks to everyone for their love and support!
7 comments:
I agree 100%!! Sharon, she's BEAUTIFUL! I'm glad to hear it's totally worth it. I can't imagine anything different. I'm so happy for you and your adorable family!
Amen to it all, so much work, but they are so worth it! Ok, if you are truley back into you pre pregnancy jeans already, I don't think we can be friends anymore. seriously, lucky girl. I know about the sleeping thing, Reese sleeps in her swing, or carseat everytime, but whatever works and makes them sleep I'm so for! Keep the updates and pictures coming, it sounds like everything is going well!
Yeah for more pictures! I keep checking your blog like every day hoping for more. Thanks. I love seeing pictures because they change so much. Keep them up please. I know you are busy taking care of her, but when you have the time. I wish I was there and we could hang out.
What a stink'in cute baby! I love her cute little hair and face.
Lily is such an adorable baby! I love all the dark hair. All the babies in my family are pretty much bald for at least the first few months. I'm so happy for you guys!
My neighbor Joy got to see your baby before I did. She is so cute! I can't wait to meet her.
hey its talene! i came across your blog! i have to say that you really "stink"...its no fair that you can put on a normal pair of pants...im a ways from that still!
Post a Comment