Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Husband

Today was my Husband's 28th Birthday and his first official Father's Day!
I made him crepes with fresh berries for breakfast. I also made lasagna, breadsticks, and salad for dinner. Alright, the lasagna and breadsticks might have come pre-made a tad bit, but I still worked hard making dinner for him!
I got him a willowtree statue of the new dad for Father's Day. I got him a really great present for his birthday that I hope comes in the mail today!
Here are some little known facts about my husband--
  • He loves watching sports--when he really gets into a game he gets closer and closer to the TV. I know it is intense by the distance (or lack thereof) he is from the television!
  • He likes talking to Lily. He always makes me lay down on the bed and then he sits and talks to her and tries to figure out how she is positioned in there. It is cute.
  • He loves chips and salsa--by the truckload. We buy the big bags and big containers of Salsa from Costco!
  • He is a tickler---I hope some of that energy transfers to our children, so I don't have to take all of it!
  • He leaves his towel on the floor--or on the bed--or on the chair--anywhere but the towel rack! I love you hon!
  • He is such a hard worker--he has done so well in school! He is usually in the top of his class. He has worked really hard going to school. I am very proud of him.

He is a great husband and is definitely going to be a great Dad! Happy Birthday and Happy Father's Day!

2 comments:

Ben and Teri said...

Hope you had a great birthday Rob, we missed seeing you guys at church.

Susan Lewis said...

That is my sisters birthday too. Happy Birthday Rob.