Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A few of my favorite things

Here are a few of my favorite things----Cute toes---I got a pedicure on Saturday---my husband told me to go find some happiness because I was having a pregnant woman breakdown if you know what I mean.
Cute fingers---I also got my fingers done too---gotta love the Wal-Mart nail salon. Try to ignore the pregnant chubby toes and fingers!

Cute baby clothes given to us today by our friends Jason and Chelsa---so cute and so little---I love to play with each new set of clothes that we get. So cute!
The baby blanket I finally finished that I started a long time ago---Rob told me I had to have it done before she got here---I am pretty pleased with the finished product. I always find cute fabric when I make blankets for others but I have a hard time finding cute fabric when I want to make one for my own baby---but I do think this one turned out pretty cute.
Rob holding up his favorite article of Lily's clothes----he picked that one out.
A new vacuum that we got a steal on----who knew you could bargain with the Target workers on a Dyson vacuum? Let's just say we got it for 50% off its normal price----steal of a deal--and it works like a dream!

Flowers from my boss/coworker on my last day of work! I love daisies!

Other favorite things:
  • The Olympics
  • The swimming pool at our complex
  • Good books (just finished Breaking Dawn and loved it)
  • Not having to commute into downtown Phoenix every day
  • Fresh raspberries from Costco---delicious!

My least favorite thing---the fact that this belly will only continue to get bigger for 2 more weeks. My induction date---August 26 which means she will be born on her actual due date and probably be ginormous. I guess I should have known that she does things in her own time and does not like to be rushed! Don't mock my ginormous belly too much please!

4 comments:

JulieJ said...

Way to be a Pollyanna! Your big belly is cute! How do you like staying home? What day is mom coming?

Emily said...

Gotta love Dysons. You got a great deal! We bought a Dyson Slim (lighter and smaller than the regular one) a few months ago and I LOVE it! It's so light that it's easy to carry up and down the stairs. I'm actually happy when I vacuum :)

Ashley Wray said...

A Dyson is on my wish list someday, let me in on your secret way to bargain at Target and maybe we'll get it sooner than I thought! You look cute and pregnant, but I so know how how last 2 weeks are, hellish! Good luck, here's hoping you go early!

The Cook Clan said...

Cute pictures! Good luck with baby Lily!!!! I'm excited for you, although you look much smaller than I did.