Friday, August 1, 2008

Tired....

I had an extremely difficult time getting out of my bed this morning. Even after a shower, getting ready, breakfast, etc. I was still so tired. You know the kind of feeling you have when you know if you got back in bed you would have the best sleep ever....because you are that tired. That is where I am today. Why am I this tired? Besides almost being 9 months pregnant I really have no idea!

In other news I just finished reading Mistaken Identity---For those of you looking for a good read, I would definitely recommend this book. It was a very interesting read. It really makes you wonder how something like that could happen, but a very good book.

I also have started watching a show called Hopkins on ABC on Thursdays---It is about the doctors at John Hopkins Hospital. It is a very interesting show to see actual doctors and what it is like. Highly enjoyable hour of television. I was also relieved that last night on So You Think You Can Dance they eliminated Mark----he was definitely not my favorite.

I am looking forward to a pretty lazy weekend---sleeping, going to a baptism, sleeping, swimming, sleeping. I will definitely let you know how far I got on my list!

No comments: