And, of course, the nurse presenting the class said that Kidney Stones are really similar and since I have been down that road 3 times, I should be fine! But, I don't look back with fondness on those experiences and remembered wanting to die---so that doesn't really bring me a ton of happiness because I know how much those hurt! So, having experienced that kind of pain before doesn't always seem like a benefit to me---because I know how bad that is---but at least my prize at the end is better than a grain of salt!
My two best buddies from work threw me a shower last night with some ladies from work. It was really fun---awesome food, awesome presents, good laughing, awesome cake, everything you need for a great party!
Maria got me a Leap Frog named Lily that talks in English and Spanish---very cute. Lily's first words will be "Hola, Soy Lily!"
Here are some crazy ladies being silly!
We got a Bouncer---I was very excited!
We also got a swing! My excitement knew no bounds. I am very excited about the swing. Rob is trying to put it together right now!
Here is the cake they had. It was delicous. It said Lily on top and had pink and blue in the middle in a checkered pattern. Very Fun!
I am currently at home---trying to fight a cold. I have been drinking orange juice and other healthy things all day. I am trying to get better. If I am sick when Lily gets here, then they won't let me hold her, so I am determined to get better! Wish me luck! Having a runny nose, sore throat, etc. isn't very fun.
8 comments:
Here is my good news... I had a cold three weeks before Ally was due and I was worried about going into labor and being sick and my midwife told me women rarely go into labor when they are sick because the body knows you can't handle it so the body doesn't go into labor until you are better. Isnt't that good news? Yeah, I'm so glad you got a bouncer and swing! Yeah! Brent took like two hours putting our swing together! You look really cute in that picture with the cake! Oh and your calves look amazing!
I hope you feel better, Sharon!
What shower # is that! Holy cow!
I had a cold during my "how to have a baby" class. Not fun, but it was over when Brandon came.
Just be glad you didn't have an expectant mother lose her whole breakfast during your class.
Not really the best thing for a whole bunch of large pregnant women to witness. Right after she lost it, she kept saying to her husband, "I told you I was going to do that."
I saw her a few times at Wal-mart after that. Poor lady!
I LOVE that last picture of you, very cute! You took off your baby counter thing so I can't tell anymore how close you are! :) Good luck, hope you feel better. You and Rob will be great parents!
Hey Sharon!! Sorry it took me so long to get back, I am so glad you found my blog. Also I am so excited that you are having a baby. I knew how bad you guys wanted a baby and I couldn't be more happier for you! We have wanted one for a while but I guess it's just not the right time. Keep in touch, can't wait to see the cute pictures of your new baby!!
Hope you get to feeling better!!! Cute cake and great gifts!!! Wahoo! Good luck with everything!
Your hair is getting long, you adorable thing! Seriously, that's got to be a record for baby showers! You are so popular!
Love you tons!
Rach-a-ma-kid
yay... you have a blog too. I'm so glad I've gotten to know you better. You are a sweetheart. If you are interested, our blog is fortheloveofjaylee.blogspot.com
Post a Comment