Here are some beautiful roses my husband gave me!
Here is our play pen we are going to use as a bassinet for Lily when she is small. Here is our stroller and car seat purchase.
Those are all of our "big" purchases for Lily. I am feeling much more ready for her to come. I still have some stuff I would like to get ready and do, but overall, I am feeling a lot more prepared.
3 comments:
Looks good! My babies slept well in the bassinet part of the portacrib, and then you can use the portacrib later for traveling, etc.
How many showers have you had?
Our pack and play has teddy bears hanging above it too! We used that thing for over. They are great! I'm glad you made some purchases finally.
How fun! I love getting all the baby stuff out and just looking at it all thinking what it will be like to have a tiny baby soon! It is so much fun to have a girl. I like the name too. Mckenna's middle name is Lily.
Post a Comment