My most oft asked question---How are you feeling? My only response I can come up with is pregnant! What else is a big chubby swollen pregnant girl to say? I would also like to wear a sign around my neck that states how long I have left---it would save me from saying the same thing about 1000 times a day.
You know you are really pregnant and obvious when random people at Wal-Mart and everywhere you go ask you about your baby---which, I understand people are just trying to be nice, but it gets a little old. I was really tempted to tell the Wal-Mart cashier---"What baby?" and then laugh all the way home about the look on her face! But, alas, I am a woose, and I just nicely respond and answer whatever question they ask me.
We went to the doctor on Wednesday. Lily is still in there. My sister said it was a good thing she hasn't escaped. My doctor got called away to deliver a baby so I had to see the PA lady. She was a little weird, and when she "checked" me, it was pretty painful. I am praying my doctor will be there next Wednesday.
I am on the countdown for my maternity leave----12 more working days/3 more weeks after today! I am 4 weeks away from when Dr. Bass said he would induce me, so I will have one week between working and being induced.
I am getting more and more ready with all the "baby stuff" that you need. I still have a few things I need or would like to get before she gets here. But, if she came today, we would have a car seat to bring her home in, a place for her to sleep, diapers, and clothes for her to wear, so we are doing pretty good. I am still working on getting a swing, a boppy and Rob is going to buy me a rocking chair.
We should finally be getting the internet at our apartment today, so I can finally post pictures, since all of our pictures are on our home computer.
Happy Friday!
Pigs And Dogs
4 days ago
1 comment:
The final month is rough, just wait until you get to the final week (if you make it that far....lucky!) Anyways, I'm just sitting at home and not going anywhere until this baby is here I've decided! Yay for being done with work so soon! Being home is the best? Are you planning on staying at home or going back part time? You said maternity leave so I wasn't sure. So were you progressing at all when the PA checked you? Keep us posted and good luck!
Post a Comment