I just wanted to thank my husband for being so nice to a very irrational, emotional, swollen, pregnant girl.
Last night I went to bed around 9:30--my usual time these days if I have to work the next day. I had just been laying there, pretty awake until 11:30 when Rob came in to bed. He asked me why I wasn't sleeping. I told him I just couldn't get comfortable and Lily was digging into my ribs and it felt like every other part of my body. He came over to my side of the bed and moved my pillows around, rubbed Lily to get her to move, put a pillow under my belly, and tried to get me to calm down. I don't know what my problem was but I started crying. It just seemed really tragic that I couldn't sleep when I wanted to so bad. He was very nice and patient with me until I fell asleep. Anyway, thanks to a wonderful husband who is nice to me even when I am completely irrational for no good reason!
Isn't being pregnant just so great? It also doesn't help that it is 115+ here every day! Gotta love Arizona Heat!
Seven Minutes
2 days ago
5 comments:
Oh the joys, it's so fun. Thanks goodness for rational husbands! I don't mean to scare you, but if you think your a hormonal mess now, wait until after you've had the baby, oh man. I seriously think I cried more in those 2-3 weeks than I had in the 22 previous years! You make it through though and eventually you'll be your normal self, just the mom version!
Okay, Rob's a sweetheart. Sorry, you're miserable. But I have to tell you I had a dream with you in it the other day. Brent's sister was having a baby at his mom's house and you were there. We helped deliver the baby then you and I were talking upstairs about it and you comented about how you were pregnant and I looked at you and you looked just like my normal Sharon but with the teeny tiniest belly and I was like, "Wow, SHaron you're do in a month or so and you totally don't look pregnant!" You really didn't. So in my subconcious you are a teeny tiny pregnant woman. Does that make you feel any better? Probably not, but I still visualize you as that tiny pregnant woman.
Way to go, Rob! He's gonna have to deal with 2 crying girls soon enough! Why is your blog print yellow on a white background? I had to select it before I could read it! Oy!
oh sure ... NOW it's blue with yellow type. I think you changed it. I'll think about writing about the other stuff, but I really just had a horrible week, and I don't want to cry about it while I'm at work!
Hey Sharon how are you? I don't think I have seen you since high school. I hope you don't mind that I found your blog off of Heather's.
Post a Comment