I am: very tired
I think: a nap sounds like heaven right now
I know: that I am very blessed
I want: to be able to sleep through the night a couple of times before Lily gets here...I guess my body is preparing me for a newborn
I have: a very awesome, caring husband who takes AWESOME care of me and will be the best Daddy
I wish: I knew that Lily was going to stay in the cooker until Dr. Bass decides she can come out....she seems determined to get out earlier
I hate: feeling overwhelmed
I miss: Idaho and the simpler life (at least it always seemed that way)
I fear: failing or disappointing
I feel: grateful
I hear: the air conditioner humming & the radio
I smell: nothing
I crave: sleep
I search: for peace in a crazy world
I wonder: why I can't sleep
I regret: not enjoying each stage of my life more
I love: Rob, Lily, my family, and the gospel
I care: what other people think - maybe a little too much
I always: could worry less
I am not: a very good crafty, decorator person
I believe: in the gospel of Jesus Christ
I dance: when I take the time to find simple pleasures in life
I sing: in the car so I can stay awake during my commute
I don’t always: have enough Faith when the waters get rocky
I write: e-mails and blogs to keep up with my friends/family
I win: knowing that I get to be a mom
I lose: my patience when I forget what is really important in life.
I never: want to be without the gospel
I listen: to music that lifts my spirits
I can usually be found: at my desk at work or at home resting on the couch
I am scared: about getting Lily here
I need: a husband who tells me to calm down and slow down or else I will run myself ragged
I am happy about: the great things I have in life
Seven Minutes
2 days ago
2 comments:
So are you still having more contractions? Exciting, but yeah, try to keep her in there a bit longer! Did you get my email with all my advice! Hope it helped and I hope you're feeling ok!
Don't be scared about labor and birth. It is an AMAZING experience and you will do wonderful. This is what your body was made to do. Your body and your baby know exactly what they are suppose to do, all you have to do is be patient, relax and listen to what your body and your baby tell you to do. So don't be scared-- nervous and excited, yes-- but don't be afraid. God wants this baby to come to you safe and he will hold both of you in the hallow of his hand. I am SO excited for you-- it is an amazing and sacred thing your body is doing. You are creating a person! Crazy cool.
Post a Comment