Alright, we are spoiled. Here are the pictures from baby shower #3 with Rob's friends from school! We had one in Idaho Falls at my mom's house with random Idaho Falls people and my high school friends. Then I had a small one with just me and my sisters in Utah. So, this shower with Rob's school friends makes #3. They were very generous and we got some great stuff. I got some scrapbook stuff, some clothes, a little tub, and a lot of them went in together on the play pen/crib we wanted which we are very grateful for and already have it set up in our new apartment.

Here is the cake!

Here is Rob getting some food. He got to enjoy this shower too! Can't you see the excitement on his face?

Here we are opening presents. Notice the 2 huge boxes of Costco baby wipes! Every time we get something like that or see diapers he always asks "How long are THOSE going to last?" He usually doesn't like my answer.

Here are the main girls who threw my shower. All of them are girls in Rob's class except for the one in the yellow shirt right next to me. She is married to the one other boy in Rob's class and had the shower at her house!

Here is a picture of the one other guy in Rob's class. Since the shower was at his apartment, he got to enjoy the fun too! I am sure him and Rob are praying that is the last shower they will have to attend!
1 comment:
Love baby showers, Rylee just barely grew out of some of the last things I got at mine! Bummer about the 4th of July, I almost feel the same way in this 90 degree heat, I jus want to stay home in my A/c house! Glad your almost all unpacked and settled. Moving again, especially now being home owners for a year, I shudder at the thought because we've accumulated SO much stuff! Anyways, hang in there with your swollen ankles and stupid coworkers, the end is in sight!
Post a Comment