Monday, July 21, 2008

6 RANDOM Things!

Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules
3. Write six random things about yourself
4. Tag six people
5. Let each person you are tagging them by leaving them a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your blog entry is up
Here we go!!
Remember they are six random things--(pretty much the first things that come to my mind :))


1) I have a slight case of OCD---self-diagnosed. I can't stand little clutter around my house in some areas---other areas don't seem to bother me. For instance, my husband had his toolbox right next to the couch for about 4 days. I would have just put it away myself, but it is kind of heavy and he doesn't want me lifting heavy things, for good reason I guess. Anyway, I had to kindly ask him to move it. He couldn't understand why his lovely tool box would annoy me right next to the couch in the living room! Anyway, I have a million examples, but I am a little OCD---admitting it is the first step! My biggest annoyances come from the kitchen and living room areas.

2) I get nervous before I teach Young Women's every time. I have been the Miamaid Advisor for a whole year now, and I still get nervous and jittery before every lesson. Yesterday I taught both Miamaids and Beehives, so I had 20 girls. I realize I don't do that great with big groups. It also doesn't help that I was a little nervous, so I got extremely hot and sweaty being so pregnant. I was SSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO hot by the time my lesson was over I thought I might pass out.

3) How do I put this......my husband took me to the store on Saturday to get a new outfit before we went to the Diamondbacks game with some friends. He doesn't like my end of pregnancy outfits that I find comfortable-----sweats! Enough said.

4) Here are the jobs I have had in my life---Bennett Communications (stuffing tens of thousands of envelopes), Idaho Falls Teachers Credit Union, Media Lab/STC @BYU-Idaho, Housekeeper at Colter Bay in Jackson, WY, Seagull Book, Nanny, Intern at INL, Idaho Falls Teachers Credit Union again, and Accountant Associate at Arizona State University.

5) I am a nail biter. I quit once because my roommate in college promised me Coldstone ice cream if I did---so I quit, cold turkey. Then, once that "bet" was over, I went right back to being a nail biter.

6) I wish I could eat a Subway sandwich everyday! I love them!

Anyone who feels the need to share 6 random thoughts today---consider yourself tagged!

2 comments:

MortFamily said...

I got really sweaty too while teaching while pregnant. I feel for ya.

Deanna said...

Funny that you should comment on our blog - I was just thinking about you guys - and wondering how life was treating you!!! Congrats on expecting a little one! They bring so many joys and memorable moments (aka: mischiveous moments) to the every day scene of life!!1 When are you due? Can I add you to me blogging buddies list?