Today's inspirations from four sources----
We went to see the Joseph Smith movie at the Mesa Visitors Center----we have been wanting to go to the temple, but haven't made it---and now I couldn't make it through a session, so we just went to the Visitors Center, walked around, and watched the movie. It was really good. I felt like I was watching it for the first time because I didn't really remember it that well. It is such a testament to me about how true this gospel is and how the opposition was only so intense to try and thwart something that is so right----if the gospel wasn't true, then why would anyone care what we did? The opposition has to be there because it is right.
Inspiration #2 comes from a blog written by a lady whose sister got severely burned in a plane crash and who now is watching 3 of their 4 children. It is amazing how the Lord can prepare us for such struggles. http://cjanerun.com/
Inspiration #3 comes from another blog about a lady who lost her child in a drowning accident and the struggles and peace she has found. Always good--always inspiring!
http://adailyscoop.blogspot.com/
Inspiration #4 comes from the best visiting teacher on the planet who just brought me homemade chocolate chip cookies! I hope I can be the best visiting teaching someday like she has been to me! She truly cares....truly!
Those are my thoughts for today.......we are hoping to be induced Tuesday night/Wednesday morning---please pray for that to happen!
Pigs And Dogs
4 days ago
4 comments:
I love Cjane's blog, I had read her sisters a few times and was so sad to hear about their accident. It's totally been in my thoughts since I read about it! I'm praying for you and checking your blog daily, good luck tonight or tomorrow, can't wait to see little Lily! Glad you found some inspiration!
Yes we will be hoping for you to be induced cuz I know how misserable it is. Can't wait to see this baby girl!
so this doesn't really have anything to do with your commment, but have you seen Melodee's blog 'bowsgirlsgalore'? She makes the cutes hair bows in the world for little girls, and since you'll have one, you should look. Besides she's having a drawing for some free ones. They're just adorable, so I thought I'd pass the word.
Hey, so have you had the baby yet? I keep checking. I figure you got induced. I hope everything went well. When was your due date again?
Post a Comment