Monday, August 4, 2008

Marriage....Marriage is what brings us together today

My sister Rachelle is getting married! I am very happy for her.
Not only is she funny, gorgeous, and very generous, she is just an awesome lady! When I lived in Utah one summer and was working at Seagull Book, she would bring me dinner a lot. She also helped a sister out when my car broke down when I was engaged. She is a great friend! I am very happy for her! Her and my other sis Diana came and visited me last October. It was a good time! We also spent a lot of years at the annual Waite "Singles Outings" together, before I got married.

Congrats Rocky! I am very excited for you. I will try to start saving my pennies so I can be there!

1 comment:

MortFamily said...

Yeah! I hope he's a good guy! Tell her congrats for me. When is the wedding? Where? Hope you're feeling good... I know its rough at the end... at least you can count on not being eight days late! Can't wait to see her. Your mom is coming right?